Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 78

Thread: feel like smacking someone?...CLICK HERE

  1. #21
    HB Forum Owner Më£ïñÐa's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 21st, 2000
    Posts
    4,971
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    J!! where did you get that?? what page??
    ..i go to the address but i cant find the site page!!!

    *coughs...and that was sweet J!

  2. #22
    Inactive Member rotten's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 25th, 2001
    Posts
    882
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    mel i got it somewhere on that page past7 showed you. I forget what it was under though

  3. #23
    Inactive Member ~~CloverKat~~'s Avatar
    Join Date
    March 6th, 2001
    Posts
    221
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    not in this lifetime rotten

  4. #24
    Inactive Member WAR's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 6th, 2001
    Posts
    232
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    *kisses my mel* what a sweetie*

  5. #25
    Inactive Member heidi!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    September 13th, 2000
    Posts
    2,433
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Ummmm...J?..Is it?..*G*....You're a cunt too now...is that like two cunts in the bush is better than one in the hand?..Oh wait is that birds?..hmmm...and LMFAO@ that.. smile

  6. #26
    Inactive Member Jen!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    March 2nd, 2001
    Posts
    97
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Goddamn J! mutha fuckin piece of shit! fuck! piss! damn! cunt! ...you piss me off...*eating sushi in front of you to make you cry cause I wont share and you cant have any haa!

  7. #27
    HB Forum Owner 2CUTE's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 17th, 2000
    Posts
    2,688
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    J....you don't like republicans??? Take it here, not on the mush post where it doesnt belong!

    *eyes you* WHAT a reason to not like someone/a group of people, I AM republican, and I personally would NEVER hate someone because of their political party...what is WRONG with you?? WHY lump every republican in one catagory...shouldnt people be liked/hated for the person they are...and NOT their beliefs or which particular party they happen to belong to??

    I'm not here to argue one way or the other WHY I feel the way I do, simply because if I'm going to argue with someone, it's going to be for a VALID reason....people ARE people, I don't expect everyone to feel the same way I do, or to even share the exact same views as me....BUT for you to say to a friend...you "don't like them" because they are Republican....shows HOW ignorant you really are sometimes...

    oh....and ONE more thing....this is for posting that SHIT on the mush thread

    2up

  8. #28
    Inactive Member imzredhead's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 25th, 2001
    Posts
    461
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    *understands after reading snails ridiculous posts on the mush thread, why it is this thread even exists* *shakes head and walks away*

  9. #29
    Inactive Member Jen!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    March 2nd, 2001
    Posts
    97
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    well J I was gonna come back and say I still liked ya and pat you on the head but you have now pissed me off again *L

    (17:25:17)rotten PRIVATELY whispers to Jen!: i can't believe you're a republican *L

    (17:26:43)rotten PRIVATELY whispers to Jen!: but i can't understand republicans...i thought you were smarter than that

    God rotten I love ya

  10. #30
    Inactive Member rotten's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 25th, 2001
    Posts
    882
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    3ddisgust3

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •